- May 8: Colie will be at Jimmy's No. 43 at 6:30pm for id Theatre's NYC Sit In reading of 6 short plays. See her in Dano Madden's The Haves, and Michele Raper Rittenhouse's The Month of May.
- April 20: Come and see Colie play a wild version of the Virgin Mary in Mother of God, by Michele Miller, at New Perspectives Theatre Company in Hell's Kitchen! A part of their Women's Work mini-fest. Click here for more info.
- March 2: Colie will be in a reading of Fourth Planet by fellow Rutgers alum Dano Madden at the Jersey City Theatre Center.
- May 19: Colie will be in a reading of Mother of God by Michele Miller at New Perspectives Theatre Company, at 7:30pm. Free admission! Click here to RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 15: Catch Colie in Letters to Sala in concert at the Museum for Jewish Heritage in NYC, at noon and 3:30pm. For tickets click here.
- April 10: Colie assists playwright Arlene Hutton for her reading of The Three Sisters Bronte at The Barrow Group.
- March 13: The Women's Work Short Play Fest closes! Congrats to the cast/crew!
- March 12: Colie is on set acting in the short film Nasty Yoga, produced, written and directed by filmmaker Alex Wroten, produced by Breanna Foister.
- February 23: The Women's Work Short Play Festival at NPTC opens! Click here for tix and more info. Colie served as the Producing Associate on this effort to bring women playwrights into the spotlight.
- January 28-30: Colie will be performing Arethusa Speaks at JACK in Brooklyn. For tickets, click here.
- January 22: Sophie and the Rising Sun premieres at Sundance 2016. Colie will be in Park City for the premiere January 21-24.